Balic of Clinton Wine & Gifts
20 Main Street
Complimentary wine tasting!
Fun with Berry/Fruit Wines
All Berry Wines:
- Serve Chilled
- Serve over the rocks with a splash of seltzer
- Serve with Balic White Spritzer for a Sparkling Berry drink
- Mix 1/2 Balic Blackberry with Minute Maid Peach Orchard Fruit Punch. Add white grapes and pear slices. Chill for 1 hour prior to serving.
- Mix 2 parts Balic Cherry or Raspberry with 1 part Balic Almonique wine. Serve chilled.
- Mix equal parts Balic Cranberry Wine with Balic White Spritzer
Balic Mango Sangria
- Add mango, pineapple, kiwi slices, strawberries, and peaches. Chill 1 hour.
Raspberry Cream Cake
- Place cut fresh or frozen peaches in sealable container. Add 1 cup Balic Raspberry Wine and 1/2 cup Balic Almonique. Marinate for 2 - 3 hours. Serve over pound cake and/or vanilla ice cream.
Easy Pomegranate Sangria
-Combine 1 bottle Balic Pomegranate wine, 1/2 cup grenadine, 1 1/2 cups orange juice, 3 tbsp. Brandy, 1 1/2 cups chilled club soda, 4 tbsp. lime juice, and 1 sliced orange. Serve chilled.
Balic Berry Parfait
1/2 cup Balic Blueberry Wine
1 cup strawberries
1/2 cup raspberries
1/2 cup blueberries
8 oz whipped cream
4 tbsp Balic Raspberry Wine
1 10.75 oz pound cake, diced
2 oz Balic Almanique
4 maraschino cherries with stems
1.Combine Balic Blueberry Wine, strawberries, raspberries, and blueberries in a small pan. Simmer until liquid reduces, then set aside to cool.
2. Soak pound cake in Balic Raspberry and Almanique.
3. Assemble in this order: pound cake, then berry mixture, then whipped cream. Repeat layers, then top each parfait with a cherry.